11 Things A Man Should Never Say To You
Saturday, 7 August 2010 Leave a Comment
“She’s just a friend.”
- Yeah right we know your lying pal.
“It’s not you, its me.”
- Ah that old chestnut. Grow a pair man and give us the real reason.
“What? The waitress was hot.”
- Its one thing him commenting on how hot Angelina Jolie looks, because chances are he will never meet her, but to say that about someone who lives among us, in the real world. Just don't do it OK!
“You remind me of my/your mother’”
- Oh no he didn't!!! Take it back.
“My ex would never do that.”
- That’s nice dear, why don't you just run back off to her then before we break your face.
“Stop nagging me.”
- This one gets my back up, it's the thing all guys say when you ask them to do even the smallest task. Here’s a hint guys if you do it the first time we asked we wouldn't have to nag.
“I liked your hair the way it was.”
- Great you've just spent 3 hours in a salon that stunk like bleach, answering stupid questions about where you're going on holiday this year, just to get the perfect hair for your date and all they can say is this. Well we'll have the last laugh when you start going bald!
“Is it that time of the month again?”
- Possibly the most insulting phrase ever muttered. We're just angry, don't you dare blame our hormones you Neanderthal.
(He sighs) “Women.”
- Urgh. Don't generalise us.
“Whatever, i don't mind, its up to you.”
- We like our men to take control once in a while, stop being a weakling and make a decision.
“I'm a man i have needs.”
- You know, you should try thinking with your brain instead of your pants, then you might get somewhere.Sharing is Good