Take The Hint
Wednesday, 1 September 2010 Leave a Comment
Why is that some guys don't seem to get the hint?
Most people at some point in their lives have experienced an unwanted admirer. Someone who, despite your feelings not being mutual, just won't give up. Sure it's flattering at first, but at what point does the flattery become plain old irritating?
This happened to me once. One of my guy friends, who despite knowing that i was in a HAPPY relationship, wouldn't stop texting me. I could say anything to this boy, but nope he still carried on like a crazy stalker beast, annoyingly badgering me like a one man indestructible, love pusher. He repeatedly asked me to go to the cinema with him on Orange Wednesday, (in other words two for the price of one entry). What?! He actually thought that was going to impress me? Unfortunately for him, I'm not a buy one get one free kind of gal. Cheapskate. In the end i resorted to ignoring him all together; politeness just didn't seem to register in his confused brain.
Ignoring him seemed to work for me, but this got me thinking about ways to get out of this situation. So here's 8 creative ways to put him off, if your brave enough...
- Tell him penises scare you.
- Tell him you like to wear Bridget Jones style underwear, even on Valentines day.
- Tell him you are moving to Siberia to live like an Eskimo for 10 years - no phones allowed.
- Pretend you don't believe in sex before marriage.
- Tell him your a bigamist, you already have 12 boyfriends and just don't have the time.
- Tell him you're psychic and can already see that things wont work out between you.
- Tell him you're a lesbian. This one usually works!
- Tell him you will only go on a date with him if he promises to wear a dog leash, walk on all fours, and call you Madame Midnight.
... Now watch the horny, lust drain from his mortified face.
Sharing is Good