Am I a Stylish Relationship Blogger?
Sunday, 6 February 2011 Leave a Comment
Well Yaya thinks I am. So there! She has awarded little old me of Guys, Boys and Men with The Stylish Blogger award. I have always wanted one of these, I’ve seen them whilst perusing various blogs and have secretly wished I were one of the chosen few, to be awarded this stylish award. So thank you Yaya, I love your blog! Go read it people.
So the rules of this blog award are to share with you 7 things about myself. Since I have just posted a life story survey answering all sorts about the wonderful world of me, I won't bore you all over again. So I shall share with you 8 random things I do:
- I think that swapping the dead batteries around in my remote control or rubbing them like a genie in a bottle, will magic their power back. What am I thinking? Only Uri Geller gets away with that shizz.
- Sometimes, when I go to the bathroom at night, I check behind the shower screen for murderers... you never know where Freddie's hiding!
- On car trips, I used to watch the raindrops on the car windows race each other to see which one would win. Don't laugh; you know you did it too.
- I hate it when strangers catch me smiling randomly on the train because I'm thinking about something funny that happened earlier.
- My computer desktop is cluttered with files that I can't be bothered properly saving elsewhere.
- I have, on numerous occasions, tried to control my dreams. I try to think about what I want to dream about and then hope it happens. It never does. "Robert Pattinson naked, Robert Pattinson naked, Robert Pattinson NAKED" *I wake up* "Damnit!"
- Sometimes I just want to push over people that walk slower than a glacier in front of me. Sure it's wrong, and I never actually resort to violence, but there's a tiny part of my brain saying, "Go on, just give her a shove."
- Why yes I do have the, "If you like Pina Coladas" song on my iPod, don't you? No? Well you're obviously a loser.
I am passing this award onto...
Turning 30: A Journey of Self Exploration - Her blog is interesting, witty and i one of those blogs i just have to read.
♥ Thoughts of a Randomista ♥ - This girl is not afraid to express herself through her blog.
The Advertures of Cinderita - Possibly the most relatable blog i read. Full of real life experiences and truths.
Sex and The Shitty - Go read it and you'll find out why i like it so much!
Be Real, Be Happy - Fashion, Food and Loveliness! Sharing is Good