Signs he is in love
Thursday, 10 February 2011 Leave a Comment
Valentine's day, the lovers holiday is here again and couples the all over the world will be declaring their undying love for one another, but what if your man hasn't said the "L" word yet? How can you tell if he really loves you?Sharing is Good
We all know men are mystical creatures when it comes to feelings. Not many men feel comfortable displaying affection unless it's of the lust variety, so what are the signs that he loves you?
Top 10 signs that he loves you:
- He puts you first. Forget sport, beer and friends, he’s putting them on hold to spend time with you.
- He’s making future plans and they include you. If he starts talking about the future, moving in or settling down, then he’s ready and committed to building a life with you. This is one of the biggest signs that he loves you, so take the hint!
- He worries about you. If he wants to know you made it home safe or holds your hand when crossing the street, it may sound insignificant but he’s being protective. If he wants to take care of you then he's in it for the long haul.
- He misses you. Missing someone is a sign of true love; if he wishes you were with him then his heart is in the right place.
- He introduces you to his family. Family is important to most people so if he takes you to meet them or he invites you to a family wedding or birthday, he thinks of you as more than just a crush.
- He stands by you through the tough times. Relationships are not all smiles and rosy cheeks, all couples go through hardships, so if he sticks by you through thick and thin you must mean a lot to him.
- He opens up to you. Opening up is not a man's strong point; guys don't do mushy, so if he opens up to you it's a sign that he trusts you completely.
- He knows all of your quirks and bad habits and he's not put off in the slightest. If he's seen you at your worst and he still doesn't lose interest, he's a keeper.
- He kisses you on your forehead or holds your face in his hands. Guys don't tell, they show; if he isn't vocal about his affections then he's probably showing you in other ways. Watch his body language for tell tale signs.
- He wants to go out during the day. Going on nighttime dates is great but what about the daytime? If he's making time for you during the day or planning activities for you to do together, then he genuinely wants to be around you.
So tell me girls, is he in love with you?