New and Belated Blog Awards, Plus 7 Amazing Facts About Love and Relationships
Sharing is Good
This award was given to me by Thank Q over at Thank Q for common sense. His posts are genuinely interesting and opinionated (in a good way) and readers are invited to debate in the comment section. Head on over there and read some of his posts.
Thank you Thank Q for this award.
Here's how the rules work:
* Copy/paste this award to your blog.
* Thank and link to the person that tagged you with it.
* List 7 facts about yourself.
* Give the award to 5 other bloggers and tell them to pass it on.
Well the past few blog awards have involved me listing things about myself and I'm sure you're all very bored of hearing about me by now so instead I'm going to list 7 amazing facts about love and relationships.
Akekachai and Raksana Tiranarat from Thailand hold the world record for the longest kiss at a jaw aching 46hours 24minutes and 09seconds - Sounds like they'll need some chap stick after that snogging session.
3. Speed dating was invented by a Rabbi - Mazel tov to that!
4. Moobs AKA man boobs are listed as one of the biggest turn offs for women.
5. The Merkin is in fact a pubic wig. That's right a pubic toupee! Merkins were worn by prostitutes back in the day to conceal shaven genitalia. - Don't believe me? Click Here
6. It has been said that semen is actually good for your skin, apparently the protein it contains can help tighten up the skins surface. - Move over Botox!
7. A strange law in Hartford, Connecticut says that it is illegal to kiss your wife on a Sunday. - Get told!
So there you have, 7 strange and amazing facts about love and relationships.
I pass this award onto these lovelies...
Hannah at Erratic Questions About A Simple Life
J.Ashley at Be Real Be Happy
This One Time On Match.com
Obsessions of a Workaholic
...I look forward to reading your 7 facts.
This second award was given to me a while ago by Hannah at Erratic Questions About A Simple Life. I'm sorry it has took me so long to post this thank you. Thanks Hannah your blog is awesome.
Yaya also gave me this award so go read my Stylish Blogger Award post for 7 random facts about me.
I pass this award onto all of you, my followers and readers, don't be shy just take it!