Movies that make me go....Mmmmm
I have a treat for you lovely readers today and i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i did. This post comes to you from a great guest blogger, the one and only Jewels from Jewels Turning 30 and the steamy, Naughty Nothings. Thank you Jewels for being my first guest poster, you rock! Jewels' blog is at the top of my reading list and i love nothing more than to relax on train home from work by reading her fabulous posts (note to Steve Jobs - why can't i comment on blogs using my iPhone? Please fix it now). Anywhooo, sit back, get comfortable and prepare yourself for some of the steamiest movie scenes of all time...
How do you say no to a woman who rocks your blog socks? I mean she wrote about getting poked in the butt by a stiff wicket! The answer is simple, you don’t. Now the only question left is how to live up to posts like that! I decided to go full out with something I had been thinking about for a while but not gotten around to on my own site. Movies with sex scenes (or scenes in general) so hot that you have to fan yourself or get a cold drink. That is right ladies…buckle up…we are going on a sexy adventure together and there is no stopping until the ride is over.
I know that sexiness is subjective but I dare you to disagree…honestly I do. If you have other favorites I’d love to hear them so feel free to share in the comment section (I love feedback).
5. The Recruit with Colin Farrell--and who cares who else, right!? yummy! A bad boy with an Irish accent-take me please! It happens to be a really good psychological thriller but if you put Colin kissing and furiously making love to a woman...I'm in! Trust me, I am so freaking in. Loved the movie and that scene was an unexpected thrill. Enjoy it! ;)
4. Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze and who cares! I mean honestly--this list would not be complete without Patrick on it somewhere. While I love Dirty Dancing and it's great and all there is something about Patrick in Roadhouse with his bad boy bouncer attitude and that smoking body of his! Good sweet baby Jesus!
3. The Notebook with Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling make for an adorable couple in this touching film and while I always cry it also never ceases to turn me on when they let passion take over after a rainy boat trip on the river. My goodness…it is h.o.t. hot. Apparently it is too hot for youtube to allow you to view (literally-but you can click to see what I mean if you promise to come back and finish reading! http://youtu.be/zTxhJ722tHo) though so I am going to assume you know what I'm talking about because if you haven't seen this movie there is something very wrong with you.
2. 9 1/2 Weeks with Kim Bassinger and Mickey Rourke (before he went all scary) is a sexy sexy movie (before all the obesssion and craziness) and while there are a lot of very hot scenes to pick from the one that always stood out to me was the oh so talked about food scene. It was the first time I had seen something playful, flirty, and sexy with not so subtle overtones of submission to a man. Something about it has and always will make me shiver a bit.
1. Unfaithful with Diane Lane, Olivier Martinez, and Richard Gere is a flat out sexy movie in its entirety and if you have seen it you know I can’t post a video of those sex scenes here but this one conveys what I’m getting at. You have an illicit affair with smoking hot Diane Lane and sexy, exotic and oh so forbidden Olivier (dear God that accent!) Alright--I have to cool down now! Enjoy the video I found for you and please, for the love of all things sacred, if you haven't seen this movie--DO IT!
Narrowing down this list wasn't easy but it sure was fun! I hope that you enjoyed my guest post here at Alice's place as much as I enjoyed the research for it. I have to say that she made me feel very welcome! She popped the popcorn, dimmed the lights and lit a couple candles before we made a night of watching our movies together. The girl is quite the catch, gentlemen, I'm just saying!